13 Feb 2020
There are a lot of ways to get around Madeira Beach, but none so fun as bike and scooter rentals. These allow you to really explore the Madeira Beach area, making all those little stops along the way to find the many treasures we have scattered about. If you’re planning a trip to Madeira Beach, we have just the spots you can visit to rent your wheels for your stay:
- Mad Beach Surf Shack – If you’re looking for those classic fat tire beach bikes, look no further than Mad Beach Surf Shack. Rentals are available hourly, daily, or weekly, and free delivery is offered to deliver your bike rental right to your place. Mad Beach has rental bikes for men, women, and kids, so everyone in the family gets their own!
- Endless Summer Rental Paddle Boards & Bikes – At Endless Summer Rental Paddle Boards & Bikes, you can rent a bike to get around, and some other fun toys to give you a bit of extra fun while spending your day at the beach! Along with bike rentals, Endless Summer also offers Paddleboards, Skimboards, and Boogie Boards.
- Beachfront Buggies and Scooters – You can rent an open air electric car, a buggy, or a scooter with valid drivers’ license ID at Beachfront Buggies and Scooters. Drivers must be at least 18 to rent a scooter, and 25 to rent beach buggies.
- Beach Blast Rentals – Beach gear, scooters, and more can be delivered right to where you’re staying at Beach Blast Rentals! This Madeira Beach mainstay focuses on making sure you have everything you need to have a blast in Madeira Beach.
- Remi’s Segway Tours – Looking to experience Madeira Beach in a different sort of way? Remi’s Segway Tours offers Segway rentals and tours for an experience the whole family will love.
Whether you’re going by bike, by scooter, by Segway, or by the soles of your feet, we can’t wait to see you in Madeira Beach!