27 Sep 2018
John’s Pass isn’t just great for experiencing the relaxing beaches, exciting fishing, and stunning sunsets, the area also offers some really spectacular unique shopping. Throughout your travels, you can bring home souvenirs and experiences that commemorate your experience quite unlike anywhere else. 5 unique shops located in John’s Pass Village are:
1. It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere – Located right on Village Boulevard in Madeira Beach, It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere has all of the beachwear you need to really get into the local vibe. The boutique beachwear store hosts top of the line brands like TEVA, Guy Harvey, NAOT, and Columbia Sportswear.
2. The Spice and Tea Exchange of John’s Pass – On 129th Ave E, The Spice and Tea Exchange of John’s Pass may draw you in with the incredible aromas coming from inside before you even spot the sign outside. Selling a massive collection of spices, teas, dips, and kitchen accessories, you’re sure to find the perfect blends to complement your fresh catch of the day.
3. Beef Jerky Outlet – If you’re looking for the perfect snack to take on your charter, look no further than the Beef Jerky Outlet off of 129th Ave West in Madeira Beach. The Outlet offers an incredible selection of craft beef jerkies, alongside apparel, sticks, and sauces.
4. Landing Company Madeira Beach – On Village Blvd sits Landing Company Madeira Beach, a jewelry shop specializing in fine pieces that represent the region’s nautical culture. With both men’s and women’s pieces available, there’s something sparkling and memorable for everyone.
5. Overhead Surf Shop – With all the beach apparel and accessories you’ll need to really get into the carefree John’s Pass attitude, Overhead Surf Shop is a must-stop-shop. One big benefit they offer is online ordering, so if you see something in-store you love but you’re not sure you have room in your luggage, it can always be ordered and waiting for you when you arrive back home.
Are you ready to spend your day shopping? Sunhost Resorts is located directly across Gulf Boulevard from John's Pass Village. We hope to see you soon!