3 Apr 2019
There are a ton of ways to have fun spending the day at our local beaches! Some things you can do on your next trip to the John’s Pass or Madeira Beach regions include:
• C Ponies Beach Rides – Located by the Skyway Bridge, C Ponies Beach Rides offers a whole new view of the shore – by horseback! Along with a mounted guide, you’ll be taken out into the bay to look out for aquatic wildlife enjoying an afternoon on horseback.
• Jack’s Rentals at John’s Pass – Located at John’s Pass, Jack’s Marina offers up a full-service boat and Waverunner rentals for enjoying your day on the water. With lots of choices to satisfy particular needs, you’ll get just the experience you want.
• Woody’s Watersports – Get a little excitement at Woody’s Watersports with jet skis, Sea-Doo, Waverunners rentals and Tiki Cruses. With the action-packed experiences, the family is sure to have on a Woody’s Watersports rental, you’ll make real lasting memories out on the water.
• Best Pro Kiteboarding Center – Whether you’ve been kiteboarding before, or it’s your first time, it doesn’t matter at Best Pro Kiteboarding Center! Offering kiteboarding experiences to all skill levels, the center is located right in St. Petersburg.
• Go Fast! Fishing Charters – Fishing in Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico guided by lifelong Florida natives offers an on the water experience unlike any other. License, bait, tackle, ice, instruction, filleting, and packaging are all included in your day out on the water.
• Hubbard’s Marina – In John’s Pass sits Hubbard’s Marina, a fishing and cruising mainstay in the region since 1928. Party boat fishing trips or private charters are offered for the ultimate in fishing experiences.
While relaxing is great, sometimes you just need a little excitement to spice up your trip. We hope to see you out on the water!