8 Jan 2019
Best Pizza On The Beaches
Few lunch or dinner options please the entire family quite like pizza. Luckily for our visitors, the John’s Pass and Madeira Beach area is no stranger to a great pie. The top 6 pizzas for you to try in the area are:
1. DeLosa’s Pizza – Serving up authentic New York style slices and pies is DeLosa’s Pizza right across the street. If you’re not quite in the mood for pizza, or you’re looking for the perfect side, visitors and locals alike rant and rave about DeLosa’s wings. DeLosa’s also delivers so you don’t even have to leave your room.
2. Feola’s Italian Ristorante & Lounge – Located on Treasure Island, and serving up breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Feola’s serves up great pizza, wings, and so much more. With a beachfront location, you can enjoy your pie with an impeccable view. Feola’s offers delivery to make your day easier. Delivery available.
3. Britt’s Pizza – Pizza made in a coal fire oven, zesty salads, and subs, and fresh pasta are just some of the delectable offerings from Britt’s Pizza. If you have a sweet tooth, Britt’s boasts fresh hot coffee, tiramisu, cannolis, and ice cream. Are you craving some amazing pizza? Call Britt’s for delivery.
4. Tikani’s Pizza – For the craft beer lover, Tikani’s Pizza offers 28 craft beers for you to choose from to help wash down that fresh pie. While Tikani’s has a great craft beer selection, they maintain a family atmosphere and a great location close by to the beach. Tikanis will also deliver right to you.
5. Original Pizza – Named Best of the Beaches for three years running, you don’t get a name like Original Pizza without being an original favorite. Using only the freshest ingredients in their pizzas, subs, and salads, Original Pizza lets visitors and locals alike taste the difference. Original Pizza also offers delivery options.
6. Slyce Pizza Bar – For pizza flavors with a fine dining like experience, Slyce Pizza Bar has you covered. Slyce features 2 stocked bars with the finest wine and spirits, and their specialty pizzas are locally famous. Free delivery is available as well.
After working up an appetite out on the water or seeing the sights, the best pizzas of Madeira Beach and John’s Pass are right there for the perfect pick-me-up!