5 Dec 2019
There’s nothing that hits the spot better than chowing down on a great burger after spending a day at the beach. The Madeira Beach region is packed with great eats, and burgers are no exception. Some of our favorite burgers to chow down on while on vacation are:
- Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company – Mad Beach Brewing might be best known for their beers, but that doesn’t mean you can count out their burgers. Their A Mad Good Burger is a big favorite, featuring a 1/2 pound 100% angus beef burger seasoned, seared, and topped with lettuce, tomato, and onion – a tried and true classic!
- The Avenue – This burger is a classic with a twist. The Mac Daddy from The Avenue is an OG burger topped with not your usual lettuce, tomato, or onion, but a fresh helping of house made mac and cheese.
- Sea Hags Bar & Grill – Smokey, hearty, and sure to satisfy, the Marina Burger at Sea Hags Bar and Grill features bacon, sautéed mushrooms, grilled onions, and cheese all resting atop a 1/2 pound burger. Alongside your burger you have your choice of fries, coleslaw, or black beans with yellow rice.
- Daiquiri Shak – The best thing about the Shak Burger form Daiquiri Shak is that it’s absolutely whatever you make it! This is their “choose your own adventure” burger, and whatever you’d like they’re ready to make. Keep it as simple or as adventurous as you want!
- Engine No. 9 – If you like a little spice on your burger, look no further than the Black Flag from Engine No. 9 in Saint Petersburg. Your burger is seasoned with Cajun spices and blackened before being topped with pepperjack cheese, jalapeno bacon, fire roasted red peppers, and a dash of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
The next time you’re looking for a great burger, Madeira Beach certainly has what you need. Make sure to tell us which burger is your favorite!